Monday 20 November 2017

A Rabbit's Digestive System By: Caley



                           Rabbit's  Digestive System 

In our Who We Are  unit of inquiry we we were researching about a living things structure or system

Central Idea                                        
 Behaviour, survival, growth of  living things
depends on the function of systems and structures.

We have been researching and recording to add to a document here is the link to my animal system
 Rabbit's Digestive system 



this is a Rabbits digestive system 


3 comments:

  1. Caley,
    Wow amazing, I didn't know what the word Microorganisms and know i do. There are many words in the story that i didn't know at first and know i do! There were some good chosen words in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew that rabbits "re-ingets" there poop. You made a little err because you didn't make a space between mouth and did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caley,
    I really liked how you used a lot of words and how you used a glossary. Good work!

    ReplyDelete

form of one strategy

this helped me for the tricky things in life so now I know how to use it