Tuesday 30 January 2018

Migrating to Tokyo By Sakura




In this unit, I wrote migration story. I interview and I got Idea from my mom. 
Also my mom give me historical detail. It was little hard but I'm happy that I did well. 
we also made a movie. It's was very hard to record because I could not hear my own 
voice because of my volume was to small. but it's was fun.

In this unit, I learned how to write migration story and how to add historical details.
 Also I learned how to make movie.

I felt happy in this unit because, I liked the making movies and I learned how to use 
iMovie so I can make more movies by my self! Also I'm happy because, I learn more about my family.

Migration to Tokyo

3 comments:

  1. Your pictures were great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the pictures but one thing is that you and Eliya voice was not clear.
    And I loved the sound of clock....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am.... you have a gap in the ending and your voice was not clear and it was noisy in your background..

    ReplyDelete

form of one strategy

this helped me for the tricky things in life so now I know how to use it