Monday 29 January 2018

My Grandpa's Migration to... America! by Sophia

I interviewed my Grandpa and asked him if he had a migration story. His topic was about his migration from Mumbai, India to Manhattan, Kansas, USA, to Los Angeles, Southern California, USA. The reason he migrated was because of an opportunity to find higher education there, since there was a situation in Mumbai, India about poor education in schools and Universities and no higher education available in any college. In the end, he had a happy life in USA.

One thing I'm proud of in my powtoon video is that it looks like and sounds like a video that an actual video maker would create. It also has cool backgrounds, pictures, and formatting.          

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Sophia!!! The moving images and the background matched the story!!! Good expression! I am wondering is this true story!!! From, Soobin

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a true story. Thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia I really liked it because the voice was clear and also the picture was clear.... I really liked it!! And I also like everything...

    ReplyDelete

form of one strategy

this helped me for the tricky things in life so now I know how to use it