I interviewed my nana and I made a movie about it I added a few true parts and a couple of not true parts to make the person who is reading this feels what the characters feeling and be full focused on the book。a thing that I learned is that It takes a long time to create a IMOVIE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
form of one strategy
this helped me for the tricky things in life so now I know how to use it
-
Click here to find out cool facts about Polar bears!!🐾 Funny and cute Polar bear gif If you are reading please write comments.......
-
INTRODUCTION HEADING there are 4 different parts about the circulatory system heart veins capillaries arteries if you want to lea...
-
I wrote a this is a story about how to get over hard challenge's. read to find out what happens. then watch my digital story. ...
Hi George!
ReplyDeleteI rely like how you added details from the time, I liked the graphics to.
Commented by,
Cassidy.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete