Monday, 29 January 2018
The Escape from Pakistan. By Ari
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
form of one strategy
this helped me for the tricky things in life so now I know how to use it
-
Click here to find out cool facts about Polar bears!!🐾 Funny and cute Polar bear gif If you are reading please write comments.......
-
INTRODUCTION HEADING there are 4 different parts about the circulatory system heart veins capillaries arteries if you want to lea...
-
I wrote a this is a story about how to get over hard challenge's. read to find out what happens. then watch my digital story. ...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear ari
ReplyDeletethat is a nice video idont know what to say .
sorry
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDear ari,
ReplyDeleteYou really described how Worried your Grandpa was feeling
i liked the way you put your stuff organized
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed your story and how you matched pictures to the story but I did not understand where the central idea was in the story,
ReplyDeleteyou did a great job I think it is really good story.
I liked the first which is a star wars text. And I can hear your voice very clearly...
ReplyDelete